Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Bush walking

Personal Story.

This is one of my children.  A very entertaining and creative child.

~  We've lost a part to a bike and I'm heading off to find it in the bush were my child was riding. Another child comes up to me and tells me they know where it is. They saw it over there...

They take me on a hid and seek, over to an ant hill, up the valley, over to a fallen tree they were playing dragons near. Which direction was it again? A yes, off to a burnt stump, it was beside the stump, on fire, and it blew away.

The fire part makes me curious and blowing away? How could it? The part is too heavy to blow away in the wind.

Then it supposedly rolled down the hill and off we go for some more hide and seek. ~

Turns out they had no idea where the bike part was and simply wanted to walk around the bush with mum, telling stories and spending time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment